Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

BREATHE - ALL THAT JAZZ


Early 80s English Pop Group
Date Released: 1988 Apr



Hands To Heaven
As I watch you move, Across the moonlit room. There's so much tenderness in your loving. Tomorrow I must leave, The dawn knows no reprieve. God give me strength when I am leaving. So raise your hands to heaven and pray, That we'll be back together someday, hey. Tonight, I need your sweet caress. Hold me in the darkness. Tonight, you calm my restlessness. You relieve my sadness. As we move to embrace, Tears run down your face. I whisper words of love, so softly. I can't believe this pain, It's driving me insane. Without your touch life will be lonely. Morning has come, another day, I must pack my bags and say, Goodbye. Goodbye. 


 

Tracks:
01. Jonah
02. All That Jazz
03. Monday Morning Blues
04. Hands to Heaven
05. All This I Should Have Known
06. Don't Tell Me Lies
07. Any Trick
08. Liberties of Love
09. Won't You Come Back?
10. For Love or Money
11. How Can I Fall?

The Fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment