Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SWING OUT SISTER - KALEIDOSCOPE WORLD


British Sophisti Pop
Date Released: 1989 May



Waiting Game
I've spent too much time Waiting for you in vain I can't hear your voice Although I call your name I can't go on but I still hang on just the same I've spent endless nights Crying you name out loud But still remain Alone in an empty crowd As time goes on I realize you'll never change I say a prayer I count the hours I hear a voice but it's not yours I count the score I can't go on playing the waiting game If you should ever change your mind I'll be there just call my name Until then I'll be playing the waiting game I've waited too long Wishing my life away Convincing myself Tomorrow you'd change your ways I can't go on but I still hang on just the same All you left me with emptiness Now everyday seems the same You've gone but I'm still playing the waiting game



Tracks:
01. You On My Mind
02. Where in the World
03. Forever Blue
04. Heart For Hire
05. Tainted
06. Waiting Game
07. Precious Words
08. Masquerade
09. Between Strangers
10. The Kaleidoscope Affair

The Fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment